Called to Serve

Called to Serve
You are here by called to serve in the Philippines Bacolod Mission

Saturday 2 October 2010

September 20, 2010

Hey Everyone,

This week has been a really good week. The language is starting to click for me. Tagolog is such a fun language. I can take nouns and make them into verbs. Like water is tubig so if i wanted to aske to get a drink i could say magtutubig which is future tense meaning go water. It amazes me how simple some languages can be compared to english. If any of you have talks that you think would be nice for me to have please send them to me. Also please send pictures of you too. Mom please send a picture of Mandi i really would like one.
The other day Sister Maiello gave an amazing lesson the Atonement we were all crying. I talked about Mandi and how she has helpedd keep our family strong and that we will be able to see her again someday. I can't wait for that. I went to the temple this morning and i know that this is true. Please go to the temple as often as possible also if you haven't gotten your patriarchal blessings please do that it will help so much. I love you all please write me back at dearelder.com

Love,

Elder Mele

No comments:

Post a Comment