Called to Serve

Called to Serve
You are here by called to serve in the Philippines Bacolod Mission

Monday 6 September 2010

August 30, 2010

Hey everyone I miss you all :) the mtc is defianetly tiring but it is fun. I have been busy learning the language and i know how to pray in Tagolog and i know how to bear my Testimony in Tagolog. My vocab is very limited when i do this but i am learning. My only e-mail time is on monday so i would really appriciate if you all would write me letters i want to hear from everyone. My mailing address is on my facebook under my picture so check it out. I will send you all pictures sometime. Today i went to the temple it was so spiritual i love going there. I get to go every Monday so i'm excited. My estimated departure date will be October 25. I hope to hear from you all soon. Mahal Kayo ( I love you all) Alam ko po na totoo ang simbahan. Alam ko po na totoong propeta pa si Joseph Smith, at totoong propeta Thomas S. Monson para sa ating panahon. Alam ko po na totoong si Jesus Cristo si Cristo. Sa pangalan ni Jesus Cristo, Amen. ( I know this church is true, i know that Joseph Smith is a true prophet and that Thomas S. Monson is the prophet in our time. I know Jesus Christ is the Christ. In the name of Jesus Christ, Amen

Love,

Elder Damon Joshua Mele

No comments:

Post a Comment